The workshop is centrally located in the heart of Dublin. For people who work there it is a great source of inspiration, motivation and ideas. It is divided into several sections.
- Throwing: There are a number of electric pottery wheels available, with expert tuition on hand.
- Benches and tables: A large workspace for producing beautiful hand-crafted ceramics and sculptural pieces. Plus drying and storage area.
- Kiln: A modern electric kiln is situated (for health reasons) in another room, and is used for both biscuit and glaze firing.
- Library: A large collection of books dedicated to all styles of pottery and ceramic-design techniques.
- Comfortable: Good lighting and central heating makes the space very comfortable to work in, both in summer and winter.